Respecting and protecting the privacy of its online visitors (“you,” “your,” “yours”) is important to Bebe Tigre, and its affiliates (“The Company,” “we,” “us”). We hope the following policy will help you understand how we collect, use and safeguard your information. This policy is prepared with reference to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap.486), Laws of the Hong Kong SAR (“HKSAR”) (the “Ordinance”). It specifically addresses our obligations in respect of data privacy laws of the HKSAR, which is one of the most developed data protection regimes worldwide. Throughout this policy statement, the meaning of the term "personal data" is the same as defined in the Ordinance unless otherwise specified.
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AND HOW WE USE IT
The Company collects personal information to ensure we can fulfill our service promises and offer you a personal experience online. Different levels of personal information may be gathered depending on your usage of www.bebetigrestore.com (“the Site”):
- You are browsing the website anonymously as a Guest. We will not collect any personal information from you but you may not be able to use all services and features that we offer to registered users.
- You are placing order with us as a Guest, in this case, we will only collect information necessary to the fulfillment of that order including potential fraud checks. This includes your full name, address, phone contact and email address. We may use your personal details for the following purposes:
- Fulfilling your orders including stock processing, payment clearance and shipping.
- Responding to your enquiries.
- Sending you email or printed communications about new products, events or promotions happening. You can unsubscribe at any time by using the ACCOUNT page or contacting our customer service team.
- Processing features such as sharing a product with a friend, registering an account, maintaining your shopping bag.
- Analyzing trends and shopping behavior as well as conducting customer surveys to continuously improve our offerings and services.
Finally, we automatically collect anonymous data relating to your online session to gather statistical information on our server’s usage and to help us better meet your demands and expectations. This may include but is not limited to your browser type and version, your operating system and your IP address and/or domain name.
SECURITY AND PROTECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may use your personal information to meet our customer services commitments such as shipping your order or preventing frauds. Access to such information is protected by physical, electronic and managerial measures and we therefore limit the access to your information to our employees and agents who need it to do their jobs.
We do not store any payment details. All of our online payment methods, such as Stripe and PayPal, are operated on third party platforms via their own secured portal.
We will never ask you for your personal password either in writing or on the phone. Please take reasonable care in protecting the access to your password and computer from any unauthorised use.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your personal information held by the Company will be kept confidential but we may disclose information to the following parties, where such disclosure is necessary to satisfy the purpose, or a directly related purpose, for which the data was collected:
- Any subsidiaries, or affiliates of, or companies controlled by, or under common control with the Company provided that all your sensitive data will not be provided by us to any of such companies unless your consent is obtained;
- Any person or company who is acting for or on behalf of the Company, or jointly with the Company, in respect of the purpose or a directly related purpose for which the data was provided by you;
- Any other person or company who is under a duty of confidentiality to the Company and has undertaken to keep such information confidential, provided such person or company has a legitimate right to such information;
- Any financial institutions, charge or credit card issuing companies, credit information or reference bureau, or collection agencies necessary to establish and support the payment of any products and services being requested.
Your personal data may also be disclosed to any person or persons pursuant to any statutory or contractual obligations or as required by court of law, provided such person or persons shall be able to prove the required right/authority to access such information. In addition, your personal data may be disclosed under any of the circumstances described in Part VIII of the Ordinance as exemption from the provisions of the Ordinance.
OUR CORPORATE POLICY
The Company shall fully comply with the obligations and requirements of the Ordinance. Our officers, management and staff members shall, at all times, respect the confidentiality of and endeavor to keep safe any and all personal data collected and / or stored and / or transmitted and / or used for, or on behalf of, the Company.
The Company shall endeavor to ensure all collection, storage, transmission and other handling of usage of personal data shall be done in accordance with the obligations and requirements of the Ordinance.
OUR TRADEMARKS, SERVICE MARKS AND COPYRIGHT
The following trademarks and service marks belong to Bebe Tigre or its affiliates and all rights in them are reserved: Bebe Tigre, bebetigrestore.com. These and other Bebe Tigre or bebetigrestore.com graphics, logos, service marks and trademarks of Bebe Tigre and its affiliates and subsidiaries may not be used without the prior written consent of Bebe Tigre or its affiliates or subsidiaries. All other trademarks, product names, company names and logos appearing on bebetigrestore.com are the property of their respective owners. All content on our site, including design, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, software and audio clips; any improvements or modifications to such content; any derivative works thereof; the collection, arrangement and assembly of all content appearing on bebetigrestore.com, are the exclusive property of bebetigrestore.com and are protected by Hong Kong and International copyright and other applicable intellectual property laws. All software used on our site is the property of bebetigrestore.com or its software suppliers and is protected by Hong Kong and International copyright and other applicable intellectual property laws.
USE OF SITE
This site may currently only be used as a shopping resource or to conduct on-line communications. You may not distribute or commercially exploit the site or any part of its content (whether by reproduction, re-transmission, dissemination, sale, broadcast, circulation, republication, amendment, re-delivery using "framing" or similar technology or otherwise). Any use of the on-line communication features of this site may only be used for lawful purposes and you may not post or transmit any material which is objectionable (whether harmful, threatening or otherwise); bebetigrestore.com reserves the right (but without the obligation or liability) to prohibit or remove any such material.
RESALE PURPOSE IS NOT PERMITTED
All products sold are for customers' use only and shall not be commercially resold. Bebetigrestore.com may refuse any purchasing order which it suspects is for commercial resale.
The site and its content are provided on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied (except only as may be implied by applicable law). Bebetigrestore.com is only providing a venue for the sale of products on its site and shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages (including damages for loss of profit or intangible loss related to your use of the site or use of any of the products purchased at its site). Please read all information, warranties or warnings provided by the manufacturer owner or seller of the products on or in the product packaging and labels before using any product purchased on bebetigrestore.com. Bebetigrestore.com shall not be liable for the accuracy, fitness for a particular purpose or quality of such products or reliability of any information provided by any manufacturer owner or seller of such products and it is your responsibility to evaluate such information.
Although bebetigrestore.com uses reasonable efforts to have the colors of the images of its merchandise displayed as accurately as possible on the site, we do not warrant that the color will be accurately displayed by your monitor.
INDEMNITY AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Bebetigrestore.com may terminate or suspend your access to all or part of the site, without notice, for any conduct that bebetigrestore.com, in its sole discretion, believes is in violation of any applicable law or is harmful to bebetigrestore.com or a third party.
Bebetigrestore.com may deliver notices to you by means of electronic mail, a general notice on bebetigrestore.com or by post. You may give notice to bebetigrestore.com at any time by means of electronic mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the following address: Shop 09-10, G/F, Eton Tower, 8 Hysan Avenue, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong.
MODIFICATION OF TERMS